Montreal Relève’s flagship program, Classes Affaires provides a privileged encounter between high school students and Montreal professional circles. For the participants, these meetings initiate the first career reflections upstream of career choices, allowing them to explore current and future know-how and interpersonal skills, valued on the job market.
The Business Class program is also the ideal opportunity for Montreal organizations to get involved in building the professional world of tomorrow by stimulating the dynamics of change in their sector of activity through the integration of this program within their work environment and also through inspiring activities for the future Montreal workforce. In collaboration with private companies, workforce committees and professional orders, post-secondary training institutions, public and parapublic organizations, the Business Class program represents a concrete solution to workforce issues. The implementation of this initiative follows an inclusive approach and allows a direct and lasting impact on the professional future of young Montrealers, in terms of the diversified representation of professional success and the opportunities it represents for the most vulnerable participants.
• video clips
• privileged meetings
• exploring careers at a pivotal moment in the lives of young people
• mentoring with matchmaking by interests
─ Steven Spielberg
Filmmaker / Producer
• 20 is the age of the program this year!
• 2 school units from the Ministry of Education when the activity is completed
• 25 participating Montreal high schools
• + 1 500 students qualify for an internship each year
• 20,000 young people on internship since 2001
• more than 1,700 organizations and departments involved since the launch of the program
• more than 10,000 students met annually to promote the program